Covid Procedures and Protocols
Salons activity is a little different these days, but great hair isn't.
Please reviews these new safety procedures before your next appointment By making an appointment you understand that social distance can not be maintained to receive a service, thus putting yourself at higher risk to contract Covid-19.
Mask is required for entry and for the duration of your appointment.
Classic Cuts and I take your health and safety very seriously, all common areas, including door nobs and hand rails are disinfected regularly. The salon suite is only used and maintained by me, cross contamination is at a minimum. Every surface and tool touched by a guest or myself is disinfected before next guest arrives.
1. A mask is required for entry and during the duration of your appointment. Make sure it goes around your ears only and that you don't mind getting color on it.
2. There is no waiting area. Please text when you arrive to your appointment and wait outside, 6 feet apart from other guests. I will come get you when the room has been sanitized for your arrival.
3. Temperature will be taken before entry with a touch-less thermometer. Temperature 100F and over will be asked to reschedule.
4. Wash your hands upon arrival. Hand sanitizer will also be available throughout the salon.
5. If you have been sick, been around some who is sick, or exhibited any of the following symptoms, we will need to reschedule your appointment at least 14 days in the future. If you are exhibiting symptoms upon your arrival you will be asked to reschedule.
- frequent cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, loss of smell, or taste.
6. I will have bottled water on site but will no longer be offering tea/coffee/snacks until further notice.
7. Only the person receiving the service is allowed at the appointment, no additional guests.
Thank you for helping me make
the salon a safe place for all!